UPSC CPF AC Jobs Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification on it’s official website for filling up UPSC CAPF AC 2018. There are 398 vacancies for the post of Assistant Commandant. According to UPSC Notice, Commission is going to conduct a recruitment examination for UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2018. Check the official website http://upsc.gov.in/. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till 21 May 2018 (upto 06.00 PM).
Union Public Service Commission is inviting the candidates for Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) AC Recruitment. Candidates who are going to apply online for the examination, should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. All are advised to read the notification carefully from the link given below. Candidates age should be between 20-25 Years as on 01.08.2018. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website.
UPSC CPF AC Post 2018 Eligibility Details :
|Age Limit||20-25 years as on 01-08-2018|
|Fee Payment||Only General/ OBC: Rs. 200/-|
|Official Notification||English I Hindi|
|How to Apply||Instruction|
|Application Start from||25 April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21 May 2018|
|Fee Submission Last Date||21 May 2018|
|UPSC CAPF Exam Date||12 August 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Fee||Click Here (II Part)|
Online registrations for UPSC CAPF AC Post will start from 25 April 2018. The Online Applications can be filled upto 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours. Check the Important notice of UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2018. Check the further posts details below.
UPSC CAPF AC Job Vacancies 2018:
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
- Check the official Notification for further details.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- NOTE I: Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2018 will also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- NOTE II: In exceptional cases the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
- NOTE III: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.
- While filling in his/her Online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the Centre for the Examination.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.